Monday, March 28, 2005


Web - Outai

I love macro, and I figure this picture could kill two birds with one stone - fit the "tiny" category for photo-friday this week and offer a good opportunity to post a link to Round-Here, by Pablo aka the RainKing. Pablo is an absolute master of macro - he's one of those photographers so talented that his pictures make me feel I have no business holding a camera (thankfully I've got a short memory;) It's also his one-year anniversary of photo-blogging, so stop by, browse through his archives, and tell him congratulations!

2 Comments:

Blogger David and Ari said...

Camera - Fuji FinePix S5000
Date - 3/16/-5
ISO - 200
Aperture - F-3.2
Exposure - 1/200 seconds
Focal length - 46mm (150-200 equivalent)

Cropped, auto-levels

I figure it's about time I posted a photo-friday picture, so here goes.

28.3.05  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Great shot...tiny indeed. I love RoundHere! He has some awesome work.

28.3.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home